Leverage persistent shared data to build modern apps
AWS can help you overcome common data storage challenges to build and deploy modern apps quickly and reliably. Read this interactive eBook to learn how.
Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS):
- Enables you to persist and share data from your AWS containers
- Requires zero management
- Provides a simple, serverless, set-and-forget elastic file system
- Enables you to run large-scale and mission-critical serverless applications
- Allows you to run code for virtually any type of application or backend service—with zero administration
- Automatically scales your application by running code in response to each event
- Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) makes it easy to deploy, manage, and scale containerized applications
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) allows you to start, run, and scale Kubernetes applications in the AWS Cloud or on-premises
- AWS Fargate provides serverless compute for containers, enabling you to stay focused on building applications
Download the interactive eBook now.